Saturday 30 January 2021

Hold Firm (Biker Daddy Bodyguards #1) by Sue Brown


I have no idea why I didn't post this review last year, seeing how I finished the book last September but, better late than never I guess.


Blurb

“Am I here as his bodyguard, his fake boyfriend, or his Daddy?”

The minute Quinn lays eyes on the bratty boy hunched in the chair, spitting fire and ice at him, he knows why he’s been chosen for this assignment. He doesn’t want to take the job but the boy’s life is in danger. Could Quinn turn him away?
Cade doesn’t want a bodyguard at his back 24/7. He works hard and parties harder. But this man isn’t the usual rent-a-suit. He’s six foot five of solid muscle, hard eyes, and a voice which makes Cade want to beg for his attention.
To the world, Quinn is Cade’s bodyguard. To their friends, Quinn is Cade’s boyfriend. To the suspect, Quinn is Cade’s Daddy…

Quinn can’t help thinking this won’t end well.


Review

I've been a huge fan of Sue Brown's books for some time and I have to say, she hit it out of the ballpark again with Hold Firm. Quinn is the most delicious be it somewhat reluctant, Daddy while Cade takes being a brat to new heights. But there are reasons. Reasons for Cade's behaviour, and reasons why Quinn tries to keep his distance. Their journey from professional relationship to intimacy had me in turns on the edge of my seat and hot and bothered. And, talking about the edge of my seats, as if these two men, who were clearly made for each other, and their coming together weren't captivating enough, there's danger lurking in the background, waiting for the right moment to strike. I'm delighted this is only the first book in this series. Bring me the next Biker Daddy Bodyguard, please. 


Buy link: Amazon US | Amazon UK 

No comments:

Post a Comment