Sunday 28 December 2014

Meant To Be by Zahra Owens

MEANT TO BE by Zahra Owens
 
Pages: 24
Date: December 28, 2014
Grade: 4
Details: Short Story
Own / Kindle

The blurb:

Stuck in an airport during a blizzard, Kai meets Toby and they hit it off immediately. After a passionate exchange in the airport bathroom, Kai doesn’t expect to ever see Toby again, but it turns out they’re on the same flight to Seattle. 

Five years later Kai and Toby are still together, but their long-distance relationship is becoming a strain on them both, leading to a decision that will change their lives forever. 

My thoughts:

This is a short story and most of the storyline can be found in the blurb so I’m not going to say too much about Meant To Be; I don’t want to spoil the rest of the story for you.

What I can tell you is that this is a charming story about lust at first sight turning into love shortly after. I can also tell you it is very well told. It is short and yet manages to span five years without me ever feeling I wasn’t given enough information. While there isn’t room for in depth descriptions of the characters I did feel I got to know them, or at least enough about them to appreciate them as well as their relationship.

In fact, if you’re looking for a quick, sweet and hot story which is also well written and complete you should probably pick up Meant To Be, especially since it is free on Amazon right now. I have no idea how long it will stay free so make sure you don’t hesitate too long. This should be an easy decision.




No comments:

Post a Comment