Thursday 20 September 2018

Square One by JJ Harper - Release Day Blitz



*•.¸(*•.¸ ¸.•*´)¸.•*´`*•..¸.•*´*•.¸(*•.¸ ¸.•*´)¸.•*
     ´*•.¸ SQUARE ONE ¸.•*  
.¸.•*(¸.•*´ `*•.¸)`*•. ¸.•*`*•.´*•.¸(*•.¸ ¸.•*´)`*•.
=======  OUT NOW   =======




Blurb

Xander is angry and fed up with being signed off work for something that was out of his control. He loses himself in alcohol and one-night stands, anything to dull the pain in his head.

Jonah is enjoying the freedom away from his small-town life, living life to the full in a big city. A few weeks away from starting his job as a firefighter, he embraces the nightlife and the men found in the clubs. One man, in particular, catches his eye, and not even exchanging names, they spend a night lost in each other, and then another. Still not bothering to find out any more about each other, they go their separate ways.

Until they find themselves face-to-face at work.

Unable to stay away from each other, they embark on something that soon morphs into so much more. Deeper, more intense, looking a lot like love.

But will it be enough when Jonah hears some life-changing news and he turns to Xander for support?

Square One is part of the Under The Uniform series by Aubergine Publishing. Check out the other books available from six other amazing M/M authors.



EXCERPT 

It’s been two months since Xander and I got together. Although we haven’t said we’re boyfriends, we are definitely more than friends. Looking in the mirror, I smooth out the button-down shirt, then attempt to sort out the riot that is my hair. It’s decided to stick out in every direction. In the end, I give up. Maybe messy curls will become fashionable.
I hear a car horn beep and know that Xander is here. The butterflies in my stomach stir and flutter awake. We’ve had a five-day rest period from work, and he took the chance to go to see his parents and sister. It seemed more of a duty call as his mum had been pestering him for a visit. I haven’t given my folks the chance to guilt me. I call every week, letting them know how busy I am.

The doorbell rings, making me smile. Xander must be as eager to see me as I am him. I race down the stairs to open the door. We both gaze at each other before smiling.

“Come here, you.” I grab his hand and pull him inside and up against me. “I’ve missed you,” I murmur as my lips press up to his.

“Mmm, me too.” He presses harder, then lets his tongue slip over the seam of my lips, asking for entry.

I can taste the faint mint of his toothpaste, but it’s the full flavour of him that has me moaning. My hands move to grip his hips, letting our groins bump together. I can feel his dick swell as I deepen the kiss.

Breaking away, he sighs and licks over his bottom lip. “We need to go before I drag you upstairs.”

“I know. Maybe we should’ve left dinner for tomorrow night.” I rest my forehead on his.
“C’mon, we don’t have to be there long.” Xander kisses me softly before stepping back.
I grab my keys, and we head out. The Indian restaurant is busy, but we are quickly shown to our table. After ordering a beer each, we sit.

 “How was it? Your parents okay?” I reach over to touch his hand, loving it when he turns it over to hold mine.

“Yeah, they were happy to see me. My sister came over with her kids, making it crazy but fun. It’s great to spend time with my nephew and niece.”

By the time we have finished eating, I’m ready to get him back to my place and naked. Our feet have been tangled together throughout the meal while Xander’s eyes have become darker, boring into mine, making me hornier than ever.

“Let’s go, baby.” Xander stands and holds out his hand.

The ride home is quiet. My fingers trace the seam of Xander’s jeans on the inside of his thigh. The tension is high. I see him chew on the corner of his lip as he holds himself together. The minute we get inside, all bets are off, and he can have me any way he wants.

As soon as the door is shut, Xander drags me up the stairs to my room.


🌹 J J H ARP E R 🌹 

You will normally find her in the living room—typing away—with her dog, Maud. As a hopeless romantic, JJ dives into her stories, always falling in love with her men, making sure they get the happy ever after they deserves, even if they do have to work hard for it.

As a bona fide bookaholic, coffee-addicted, wine-drinking and swear-like-a-sailor type of girl, she has yet to work out how to act her age!! LOL. And she has no intentions of growing up or growing old gracefully.

JJ lives in a small, very quiet, village in Lincolnshire, UK, with her husband and dog, and spends all day dreaming up stories full of really hot men.

Media links

¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´(¸.•` (¸.•´(¸.•` (¸.•´(¸.•` (¸.•´(¸.•`



Author page: Amazon US | Amazon UK
  
  Sign up to my newsletter here: http://eepurl.com/bSKDrL


Book links

Reunion: Amazon US | Amazon UK

Reunited: Amazon US | Amazon UK

Elysium: Amazon US | Amazon UK

Troy – Into the Light: Amazon US | Amazon UK

Troy – out of the Dark: Amazon US | Amazon UK

Narrow Margins: Amazon US| Amazon UK | Available on Kindle Unlimited

Denver’s Calling: Amazon US | Amazon UK

Here Without You: Amazon US | Amazon UK

Reckless Behavior: Amazon US | Amazon UK

Square One: Amazon US | Amazon UK



No comments:

Post a Comment